Front scripts vs Behaviors

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Aug 12 11:33:15 EDT 2010

Yep, the group=table/control=column model seems to work really well.
I'm considering making all the handlers for it available once I've
resolved the front script/behavior issue and tidied up the code.

On the message path issue, I just meant ti wouldn't reach the target
following the normal message path.  The model you showed using
dispatch is just what I need.

Pete

On Aug 11, 2010, at 9:01 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com