[HELP] anyone have a simple handler to add a control to a group programatically?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 16:32:32 EDT 2010

On Aug 11, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Andre, Pete-
>
> Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 10:16:27 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Pete,
>
>> That is a really useful feature request. Bugzilla it and we'll vote!

("I would love to see the ability to drag/drop controls into or out of
a group in the Application Browser window.  Sometimes ungrouping,
select/deselect control, group can be really error prone if nested
groups/hidden fields are involved.")

> tRev does this already.

... as does revNavigator (plugin, should be included with the IDE).

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig