Rev/Linux update - for Richmond

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Aug 6 11:27:51 EDT 2010

Now, when we get RevBrowser for Linux, I will be *ready* to switch...

If just there was some nice laptops like my macbook pro... I feel bad about
partitioning it to install linux. I think Macbooks should stay with mac
os....

anyone recommends a good linux laptop not that ugly and not that expensive?
just to know about, am forbidden to buy another laptop due to having 5
already... different generations, have all my laptops till today, neve threw
away hardware, keep'em working all!

The best laptop I have is my OLPC XO-1, that thing is damn cute! I don't
care if it is an underpowered Geode. Sugar is Great!