Rodeo, revServer etc.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 4 21:54:05 EDT 2010

On 8/4/10 7:48 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> Since I anticipate my imminent removal from this list,

Sarah, don't be silly, of course you won't be banned! And I hope you
don't disappear either, you're one of our greatest assets. I know of
only three people who have been permanently banned in the last 10 years,
and none of those cases were for criticisms they made on-list. (One was
for physical harrassment, for example.)

I think we need to make a distinction between discussing Rodeo features
and plans, which belong on its dedicated list, and discussing on-rev
performance, which is very appropriate here. Your experiences are
valuable and I see nothing wrong with you replying and describing them.
Hearing both sides is always the best course.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com