[revServer] process timeout issue

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 12:47:44 EDT 2010

Jerry,

As we know, PHP+Rev Server long running protected stacks based apps and RevCGI are always able to handle all of our n-tier solutions ;-)

On the other hand, RunRev will get lots more business visibility / opportunities if the revServer can become a first class n-tier solution (protected stacks include/startup needed !) and i'm confident in the fact that Kevin and the team aware of this.

In suiting your needs, they could get an amazing opportunity to test, debug and extend the revServer capabilities and i realy hope it can be the case. Did you purpose to RunRev such a good crossed-help in beetwin the Rodeo team and revServer sub-team ?

Kind Regards,
Pierre