datagrid prevents opening stack

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Sep 16 23:22:11 EDT 2009

On Sep 16, 2009, at 11:03 PM, Len Morgan wrote:

> Since the datagrid library is distributed with runRev, how can we be
> sure we have the latest version since runRev is being updated so
> slowly?  Is there a way to know if we have the latest version and
> where to get an update if not?

You can check which version you have by executing the following in the
message box:

put the uRIP["version"] of stack "revDataGridLibrary" && "build" &&
the uRIP["buildnumber"] of stack "revDataGridLibrary"

Currently I don't have a central place to distribute the latest data
grid but perhaps I should set up a page for it. You can download the
latest (1.0.0 build 22) here for now:

<http://www.bluemangolearning.com/download/revolution/tools/revdatagridlibrary.rev.zip

This is the version I used at RunRevLive and it has the new drag
reorder/drag drop functionality built in. Not documented yet though.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems