Groups: Bugs and features ("last group" broken)?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 17 03:06:50 EDT 2009

Yup! The owner is the solution. I just ran into the very same problem
and not knowing which group has been created, I can use the owner of a
grouped object, because I know which objects have been grouped :-) The
other issues don't seem to affect me that much at this moment.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com