tRev

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Nov 30 23:02:00 EST 2009

It was clear to me the first time. I read the Jerry's site and I thought the
process was explained perfectly. Anyway, this is an app for developers....
not 'users'  and one might expect the installation to be a bit more
technical .   The installation is a little weird because the way it works is
not like an ordinary application.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev