tRev

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 30 22:57:16 EST 2009

I ALMOST sent in an email saying that I had installed tRev in the proper location, but it still didn't work, until I realized I installed tRev in the same place as the shortcut/alias. DOH! Still, I agree it ought to be fairly straightforward for tRev to install itself in the current Revolution folder. Those with 2 versions should be on their own. :-)

Bob