Looking for a defined path to learn Rev (for new users)

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri Nov 20 05:46:34 EST 2009

> > As to teaching kids, you'll have to speak to my wife who is a
> "certified" K
> > through 12 and special needs school teacher. ;-) She was previously,
> for 18
> > years, a Systems Engineer with IBM in charge of Education Systems and
> > installing computers in the classroom here.
>
> --Nice!
>
> Best,
>
> Judy

For the record, I should clarify what I said about my wife. ;-) I should
have said, towards the end of her career with IBM she worked with schools
and computers in the classroom. When she started with them, there weren't
even PCs, much less in schools. ;-) It was all mainframes. Most of her time
with them she worked with these and then mid-sized computers. But, working
with schools is what ultimately led her to teaching kids, which she loves.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini