revStudio 4.0 Script Editor a slouch
mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Nov 19 23:22:21 CST 2009
What is up with the v4.0 Script editor?
1) Opening it with scripts in it has a delay before placing the cursor and
being able to start typing
2) There's a definite delay when editing/typing anything in the editor
3) Clicking in the numbered margin to mark a Breakpoint is also delayed to
set it and remove it
4) Clicking the Taskbar Continue button for a selected script doesn't do
anything. Did in 3.50
5) Copy / Paste in 3.50 was fast. In 4.0 the paste ends up somewhere else,
messing up my scripts
This is going backwards :(
Anybody experience similar behavior?
More information about the use-livecode