Checking status of checkboxes

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 1 14:18:34 EST 2009

Hi charles61,

Make a group of the first 11 checkboxes. Call this group "Marked".
Group the remaining 13 checkboxes too and call this second group
"Switch".

Put the following script in your button:

on mouseUp
   if the hilitedButton of grp "Marked" is 0 then
     beep
     answer error "Please, select a category first"
   else if the hilitedButton of grp "Switch" is 0 then
     beep
     answer error "Please check one of the disability areas."
   else
     go first marked cd
   end if
end mouseUp