Affiliate Settings

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Nov 1 12:51:03 EST 2009

Mark Schonewille wrote:
> What are the affiliate settings in the standalone settings window of
> Rev 4?

The presence of an "Affiliate ID" field suggests they're finally
restarting their affiliate program.  Nice.

For those unfamiliar with affiliate programs, they allow tracking of
links from your site to a vendor's so you can earn commissions on
referred sales.

Amazon has a great affiliate program, and most of my WebMerge customers
are affiliate marketers (we even have our own affiliate program for
WebMerge, an easy thing to set up with the Miva Merchant shopping cart).

I just searched runrev.com for "affiliate" and came up empty, so I'm not
completely certain that's what the "Affiliate ID" field is for - but I
sure hope so.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World