Question about combo boxes

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:09:51 EST 2009

Nicolas Cueto wrote:
> I think what you want is:
>
>   put the label of button "[button name]"
>
> This'll give you the actual words of the currently selected item.
>
> Another way is:
>
>   put the menuhistory of button "[button name]"
>
> This'll give you the line number of the currently selected item.
Thank you Nicolas,
...I actually tried using the label property previously without any
luck, so I'm guessing I must have had something else wrong in the
script. Everything works like it should now.

It's been almost a full year (if not longer) since the last time I did
any coding with Rev, so I'm more than a little rusty.

Much appreciated!

David C.