Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed May 13 19:29:53 EDT 2009

To continue with the 20-questins... Which editor are you using? What version
or Rev? Have you tried once all the stacks are open to search all open
stacks and their sub stacks for *stack "contactList* (or actual name of an
unintentionally opened stack - with the quote but without the asterisks)?.

Aloha from Hawaii

Jim Bufalini