Other stacks opening besides the one selected

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Wed May 13 19:48:37 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,
Everything in my RunRev IDE is RunRev only. No 3rd party add ons.
No plugins are referenced or used (that I know of, that I've purposely
selected)
RunRev: 3.5.0-gm-2 Build 870

For searching, are you suggesting 'Edit/Find and Replace...'?
If so, then I've searched on:
In option: 'All open stacks' and 'All open stack files'
- the stack name, 0 objects found
- button name, 0 objects found
- other objects that I know exist, 0 objects found
Check boxes checked: Name, Script, Field Text, Button Text, All Other

This is the first time I've used this and so not sure what to expect.
No success on this one.

--
Regards,
Mark Stuart