Repeat Process To Check Contents of File on HTTP Server?

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Wed May 6 23:43:56 EDT 2009

Hi All!

I'm making a little web browser client that needs to check the
contents of a file on a web server. It needs to be able to do this
every 5 seconds or so in the background, and then if the contents
changes in the last line of the file it is checking, it starts another
process in the background. Can this be done in Rev? Would I use two
stacks, one as the browser and one with the repeat loop?

I'm at a loss for what this might look like in a script?

Thanks in Advance!

John Patten