Stack updater

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed May 6 22:53:54 EDT 2009

Hi Marty,

Please take a look at Changed Code Picker, fourth one down on:

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution&l=en

It's free and it opens and compares all scripts of two identical stacks and
lets you move selected code of a reference stack to your newer stack. If you
want to move all code of one stack to another, just clone the stack.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini