property inspector poll

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed May 6 22:19:37 EDT 2009

Josh.

I uploaded my gadget to revOnLine. It is called "Wizard", kluged together
over 20 years. It does some things better, mainly on flds and btns, than the
property inspector. It is far more useful in HC than here in Revolution,
which has awfully, awfully cool tools that HC could only dream of.

Craig Newman