Version number, Splash screen, Auto-update

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Mon Jun 29 16:14:22 EDT 2009

If you are wanting to use Sarah's scripting (thanks for posting that,
Sarah) to help with an updater then it might be useful to have a
generalized method for locating PlistBuddy.  Ken Ray supplied part of
this one.  (Paste into the message box:)

go url "http://www.elementarysoftware.com/rev-examples/PlistBuddy-Locator.rev
"

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software