[OT] Something for the kids this summer.

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun Jun 28 17:02:49 EDT 2009

Thanks for sharing this, Richmond

I spended too much years, time away, to checkmate too much players and
novag superconstellation's or chess challanger's boxes in abusing of
italian gambits... To the end, one day i did't got any satisfaction in
playing, anymore. The hypocrisy of the games beauty could'nt make the
trick against the reality that i was only playing to win, against
anyone, always and again and that what vanityfar only and nothing less
stupid...

The idea of this tri-sided play board seems a cool way to let us come
back to chess in a less serious and more friendly way, is'nt ?

Kind Regards,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70