Rev cannot open my jpeg ! - and some serious thinking

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Jun 28 13:18:17 EDT 2009

On Jun 28, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Mike Markkula wrote:

> I too wish wish wish Rev would remove the 4095 pixel width limit!
> (there is no height limit) As is, its a deal breaker for any serious
> app in the photography arena.

The hindrance extends beyond the scope of photography.

Think of an architect who might need to reference large images, of an
application which is a tool for people who make tools for developers.
The list is limited by imagination.

For some issues I wish RunRev would make *patches* available, and
distribute a fix when a fix becomes available. I can understand
wanting people to purchase 'assurance packs' but for some fixes a
patch might gain them more customers and appreciation.

sims

In the incubator now: AppBoot
http://www.ezpzapps.com/AppBoot