Rev 4 Preview Webinar - Video Link

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jun 26 16:46:28 EDT 2009

On Jun 26, 2009, at 4:28 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:

> I too did a test, at full size, and mine was about as good as the
> WMV, and less than half the file size (it was about 2/3rd the size
> of your small dimensions file too). So it is possible to give a good
> example MP4 file. Ideally it would be nice to compress straight to
> an MP4, and not be recompressing a WMV. I guess that the GoToMeeting
> software is recording straight to compressed WMV. If it recorded to
> uncompressed, that would be the right file to make other formats from.

Yes, GoToMeeting compresses to WMV automatically.

For the webinars my company does we have settled on using a 3rd party
recorder. We set up Screenflow on a laptop and record the webinar. The
audio/video quality is MUCH better than the WMV and you have more
options for output.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore