Deleting Custom Properties

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Thu Jun 25 14:47:50 EDT 2009

Hi Randy,

> Hi All,
>
> I've been playing with custom properties over the past several weeks
> for pretty much the first time.
> I've been able to create, fill, and empty them via script...
> however, I've not been to delete one via script. How is that
> accomplished?

this is the most cumbersome thingie in the whole Rev universe :-D

Fact is, you have to:
put the customkeys of btn "xyz into cp_list
put lineoffset("propname_to_delete",cp_list) into line_nr
delete line line_nr of cp_list
set the customkeys of btn "xyz" to cp_list

BTW, has this ever bee bugzilla'd as an enhancement?

> take care,
> randy hengst

Best

Klaus