[On-Rev] Photo Gallery problem

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 03:35:52 EDT 2009

> In your code, on the page "see script"
>
> <http://kenjikojima.com/Photo/GreatLawn/thumbnail.irev?file=thumbnail.ir
> ev>
>
> in the lines 22-23 you write:
>
>        replace "<" with  "<" in tScript
>        replace ">" with  ">"  in tScript
>
> is there a typo?
>
> Nonetheless, that works -- and generating on the fly a code page is a
> great idea :-)

Those lines of code will be replacing < & > with their HTML entities
< and >
but the code display translates them back. I had the same problem.

Andre has managed to get his script lister to show the entities, but I
haven't managed to work out how yet.

And yes, having each page include the ability to list it's own code is
a very neat idea.

Cheers,
Sarah