[On-Rev] Photo Gallery problem

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Jun 24 22:44:19 EDT 2009

Richard,

It's our intention to have the ability to export rendered card images and
also have an interface to ImageMagick down the road, but it's not in the
current (pre-release) version of revServer. (revServer will also have the
ability to use stack files, not just .irev files, for scripts and
libraries.)

- Bill