Where to Send On-Rev Questions

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:17:30 EDT 2009

> Is it okay to post On-Rev questions here or should they be directed only to
> the On-Rev web forum?

There were some complaints initially about On-Rev posts to this list,
but Bill Marriott made it very clear that RunRev see On-Rev as a fully
integrated part of Revolution, so either place is fine.

My opinion is that as with many Rev features, not everyone is using
On-Rev yet, but it will be useful for both users and potential users
to hear what's going on with On-Rev and to get an idea of it's
capabilities. The forum is, I think, limited to On-Rev subscribers, so
that cuts out all the Rev people who might be interested in On-Rev but
have not yet signed up.

Of course as a founder member and keen fan of On-Rev, I am very
biased, but I always like to know that whenever I finally need to use
any feature of Rev, if I search the mailing list archives, I will find
some help. I hope non-On-Rev users fell the same way about On-Rev
discussions here.

Cheers,
Sarah