Help on export snapshot

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 11 18:10:19 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

This will work:

on mouseUp
      put "~/desktop/test.png" into myFile
      if there is a file myFile then delete file myFile
      set the filetype to "????PNGf"
      export snapshot from rect (the rect of this stack) to file
myFile as PNG
end mouseUp

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.0.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 15 May and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.