allowing other users to access my cpanel on rev-online

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 23 17:46:02 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

Don't give user access to your CPanel. You will regret it. Instead,
create an FTP account for those users and let them upload files to
their own directory over FTP.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 25 May and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.