Webinar Invite - some unanswered questions...

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:13:51 EDT 2009

Seems like the plugin will work with the standard externals - so I guess
that means XML support - but how about revBrowser? Will we be able to put
web page inside the plugin like we can with a stack?

And will we be able to use JavaScript to communicate to the plugin - the way
it works with QuickTime plugin for instance. Similarly can the plugin
trigger any JavaScript within the web page - so that the plugin can alter
the contents of the page - not just open new pages / tabs by calling a url -
but affect the DOM?