4.0 Webinar Invite - Its Today!

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Tue Jun 23 04:30:12 EDT 2009

Dear List Folks,

Have you signed up yet? The biggest and most important Revolution
Webinar yet is happening today, Tuesday 23rd June, at 2.00pm EDT.
That's 7pm if you're in the UK or on British Summer Time, 8pm for most
of Europe, and if you're still not sure what time it is for you, sign
up and the webinar software will tell you, or check Mark Waddingham's
patent world time checker, here:

http://samples.on-rev.com/world-clock/world_clock.irev

Here's the link:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/920553874

Here's why you want to be there:

Revolution 4.0 is the breakthrough version that brings the power and
ease-of-use of Rev scripting to the Internet via multimedia plugin and
server scripting. Your hosts Runtime Revolution CEO Kevin Miller and
Marketing Director Bill Marriott will show you live examples of stacks
embedded in Web pages and communicating with server scripts also
written in Rev.

Additionally, we are ready to take off the wraps on some very exciting
news we know you’ll love, so it’s not to be missed. This free event is
open for all Revolution fans.

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 2000, XPHome,
XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Macintosh®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

See you there!

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey