Generate bar codes EAN13 and others

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 01:00:20 EDT 2009

Hi Josep,

Quartam Reports supports a number of barcode formats, without the need for special fonts. You can use them both on reports and label sets.
I have been contemplating making the barcodes available as a separate 'library' object. If anyone is interested, just drop me an email - the higher the tally, the more likely it happens.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====