What do Rev programmers charge per hour for programming?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:18:55 EDT 2009

That remark about Cup Noodles was not very nice:

The first thing I will do when I arrive in Edinburgh is stock
up on Pot/Cup Noodles to last me through the conference:

Pot Noodles occupy an important position in my personal
development, having got me through my Bachelor's degree
and all those nights at a horrible blind-terminal in the basement
of the University of Durham's erstwhile computer building.

Here in Bulgaria what I crave more than anything else is that
"healthy, healthy, healthy" fix of monosodium glutamate;
and those 2 minute noodles in plastic bags just don't produce
the same result.  Mind you they might be healthier than all
that instant jerky I chewed down during my first Master's.

As a married chap with expensive children my price is
tied to air tickets to piano competitions in places like
Venice and Salzburg just at present; hence my dependence
on pot noodles.  :)