WorkGroup Manager

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Jun 3 17:29:27 EDT 2009

On Jun 3, 2009, at 2:53 PM, Dan Friedman wrote:

> Devin,
>
> Got any ideas what could cause this?

I don't know much about your user's setup, but in our labs we install
Revolution-based applications with the owner account, which has admin
status. Anyone that logs in, regardless of which user account they
use, has access to those apps, and they run without problems. The unix
permissions for the .app bundle and its contents are rwxr-xr-x. Maybe
they should make sure that all users have at least read and execute
permissions.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University