Fields appearance

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jul 27 00:47:05 EDT 2009

On 27/07/09 1:49 PM, "Bill Vlahos" <bvlahos at mac.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to modify the appearance of a field beyond what I can
> do in the properties?
>
> For example, I'd like to round the corners of the field. The only way
> I know how to do it is to put a graphic over the field that has
> rounded corners but that seems pretty tedious and clunky.

Its still a hack, but you could use a graphic object rather than an image.
If you're after rounded corners then the rounded rectangle objects look
pretty good as long as you have antialiasing on and you can easily resize
and customize them (line colour, thickness etc). I'm sure you use this
approach to create a generic 'rounded' field object using parent scripts.

Terry...