Redirect strategies for coping with IE7

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 30 21:57:15 EST 2009

Just an FYI there are content filters that react to redirects as well.
In this often cruel and unforgiving world it seems the use of
redirects and proxies can wreak havoc with the things we use to
protect ourselves. I am not sure what the solution is, but I can think
of who to blame. ;-)

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management