Director-like multi-image "sprite" animation

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Wed Jan 28 13:48:45 EST 2009

This is a shot in the dark since I don't know exactly your goals, but
could you simply have a Quicktime movie with all the images and
control it to jump to different frames? Or play a section at a certain
speed?

Trevor's external would allow you to replace the background image at
will (by copying an image and pasting it into the movie as a new
track, then setting it to the background).