Director-like multi-image "sprite" animation

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Jan 28 14:21:37 EST 2009

Actually, I would guess the reason for the 900 frames is that both the
Key frames and the Tween frames have been captured into the animation
on export. I can't remember where or what but I had to extract key
frames from an animation/movie/sprite once and I had found software
'out there' to do this.

If you can find the original or some way look at each frame to see if
there are 'extra' tween frames it may help.

I still would like to see the results of the tests that Ken did.
Should be important to some on this list.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html