Call for comments: Rev as a Second Language

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Jan 27 15:12:56 EST 2009

On 27 Jan 2009, at 19:09, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:

> If one wanted to learn C++, would there be anywhere near the
> support found
> here? Or from the company itself? Is it the accessability, the
> friendliness even
> of Revolution, like HC before it (had to put that in), that makes
> one assume
> there ought to be concomitant and extensive free support?

We are not talking about "learning" a language, however, to answer
your question, there is a lot of much better support for C++ provided
free.

> If so, then in a way this is a superb testament to Revolution, to
> those very
> characteristics that make it so great.

We all have different experiences some good and some bad. Thank you
for sharing yours, I just wish I could say the same, but, alas, this
is sadly not the case.

All the Best
Dave