externals

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon Jan 19 00:53:33 EST 2009

Thank you Jiro,

What of rev's own file IO functions and commands?  Wht about listing directories at a path or spidering down file trees?  Do they do the right and same thing on every platform?  My other question is deeper and has to do with listening in to OS level system wide file IO events.. And somhow triggering the passing of matching messages to rev. stacks.  Any ideas?