Re: La communauté Revolution est en deuil

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:09:59 EST 2009

2009/1/18 Jérôme Rosat <jrosat at mac.com>:
> Bonjour,
>
> Je viens d'apprendre que Éric Chatonet est décédé mercredi. Toutes mes
> pensées vont à son fils et sa famille.

Like all on the list, I am shocked & saddened by this news. We will
all miss Éric's helpful emails and his wonderful tutorials. Its hard
to imagine future questions not being met with an email from Éric
announcing yet another tutorial and listing out his massive
contribution to this community. I never met Éric face to face, but we
had many happy email conversations where he was always constructive
and encouraging. My thoughts are with his family in this difficult
time.

I have a suggestion for RunRev: why don't you make Éric's wonderful
series of tutorials a part of the standard install as a memorial to
Éric? (If his family agree.)

Sarah