Crybaby Interesting News

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Fri Feb 27 11:44:08 EST 2009

Le 27 févr. 09 à 16:07, DunbarX at aol.com a écrit :

> OK,
>
> 1- Create a new mainstack of two cards. Name it "A".
> 2- Create another new mainstack. Name it "B". Write an openstack
> handler in
> "B" that puts the stack script into "back", and an opencard handler
> that simply
> beeps.
> 3- Go to stack "A" and move from card to card. I get beeps from
> stack "B".
> 4- Open the msg box. All beeping stops.
>
> I tried similar messages, like "closeCard". No beeps.

I just created the 2 stacks that you are suggesting :
In the script of stack B, I have the 2 following handlers :
ON openstack
     insert the script of this stack into back
END openstack

ON openCard
     beep 2
END openCard

And I confirm that I get the same behavior : with msg box closed I get
beeps from stack B when moving  from card to card in stack A.
No beep when msg box is opened.
More, after some moves from card to card in A, I get an Errors window
that is empty and freezes (can't "ignore" or get the script)
And sometimes, I am  trapped in an infinite loop with this window that
can be stopped with "cmd period "

Best regards from Grenoble
André