Crybaby Interesting News

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 10:07:36 EST 2009

OK,

1- Create a new mainstack of two cards. Name it "A".
2- Create another new mainstack. Name it "B". Write an openstack handler in
"B" that puts the stack script into "back", and an opencard handler that simply
beeps.
3- Go to stack "A" and move from card to card. I get beeps from stack "B".
4- Open the msg box. All beeping stops.

I tried similar messages, like "closeCard". No beeps.

BUT...

I added a button to stack "A", and added mouse-like handlers in stack "B",
say, "mouseEnter", and they all work; glorious beeps. Msg is trapping
navigational messages, but not mouse messages (or others?). Harrumph.

It might be important to this group, so what I ask is, can some kind soul try
this? I need to know if it is just me.

If not, I am proud to report what I consider a major, mind numbing bug, and
call for an immediate upgrade to Rev 4.

If so, and I still suspect this, I need sympathy. I must remember to be
careful of what I wish for; I wanted to get to the marrow of Rev, just like I have
with HC. I forgot this might involve work and frustration...

Craig Newman