Crybaby

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Feb 26 21:28:33 EST 2009

DunbarX-

> My msg box has somehow clogged my heirarchy. Commenting out that line
> deflected, but did not solve this issue.

Well, the message box is, and needs to be, a little weird. It has to
deal with some system messages in a way that normal stacks don't
normally need to think about. For instance, it gets the debug
execution context so that it can interact with variables while you're
debugging. I wouldn't be too put out of shape about it interfering
with what you're trying to do, although you're getting some very
interesting symptoms.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net