Crybaby

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 18:14:16 EST 2009

Yikes, Mark!

Well, the text in my test stack is now stable, which really was the main
thing. After msg opens, I still cannot send "opencard" messages down the path,
even explicitly from a handler, though "resumeStack" is still doing fine. I
wonder if any other messages are clogged.

Thank you. I never thought along the lines that msg is a stack or even had a
script. This is a cool thing about Rev; everything is a stack. My utility
gives me all the info about the tool palette, revMenuBar, etc.

My msg box has somehow clogged my heirarchy. Commenting out that line
deflected, but did not solve this issue.

Craig

In a message dated 2/26/09 5:36:51 PM, m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com