convert to lower ascii 128?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Feb 4 17:52:54 EST 2009

Chipp Walters wrote:
> Anyone know of a quick way to convert a string to only lower ascii 128?
> (Deletes anything above).
> I'm hoping for something other than a repeat for each char loop.

No, I don't. But I feel there *should* be a way to do it using imagedata
and one of the transfer modes of the ink property.

Unfortunately, I've never used these within Rev (or indeed, anywhere for
over 25 years) - but back in the dim, distant past I remember using the
graphics accelerator chips to perform something like this very quickly.

-- Alex.