Another SQL question

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Feb 4 17:22:21 EST 2009

Hi Viktor.

Aye that will work, but simple is the keyword here. Yes it will pull
down a record and allow you to edit/save. But what it will not do is
allow me to create a form where I have nested relational lookups. It
will also not allow me to page through cursors in a table view. It
will also not account for conditions where a value in one field
changes causing a lookup and new information to appear in another.
There are interface reasons for why I am designing things the way I
am. The app is going to be something more than a simple database
browser. Heck I have that in Filemaker now! What I need is complete
control over data entry and validation, and that is something I cannot
do with Rev's built in form queries.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management