Megabundle Question

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Dec 27 13:46:53 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

the megabundle essentially is the all you can eat of revSelect  + rev Enterprise + assurance pack, so IMHO yes, it is a very good deal. :-) As for 24 vs 32 products: Some of the offerings you see are packs in themselves, as for example the iconpeople icon packs or the audio stuff, which are usually sold seperately.

Hope that clears up things a bit.

If you are thinking of getting yourself a bundle, AFAIK the offer ends Dec. 31st. This is definetly the most bang for the buck offering we revSelecters and the mothership have cooked up in all the years we have been working together. And to all of those who got theirs already: First of all thank you. 2nd, you will get the next iteration of both animationEngine and chartsEngine included. And please let me know what you use them for either off- or on list. Every proud father wants to know what their kids are up to. :-)

All the best,

Malte