Feeling a bit "NumToCharred"...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Dec 18 18:10:19 EST 2009

Richmond-

> I wasn't aware it might be a bug until Mark Weider pointed it out;

<g> I suppose whether or not it's a bug is a matter of POV, but to me
the docs seem to more than imply that non-double-byte chars will be
converted as part of the "set the unicodetext" process. Reporting an
error would also be ok. Ignoring the "standard" xTalk catenation
syntax seems like a bug. I'm happy to do the honors if nobody else
wants it.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net