PasteKey Bug?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 17 13:12:29 EST 2009

Hi Marty,

I don't know whether this is a bug or not, but I have no problem with
calling the same handler from the pasteKey and the menuPick handler.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Full PayPal integration and automation in web site or (Revolution/
SuperCard/other) software. Contact me for a quote
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 17 dec 2009, om 17:35 heeft Marty Knapp het volgende geschreven: